Sevier County Library: Old photos

I know you've seen the Blaine Large pictures I've linked to in previous posts. He gave the Library in Sevierville permission to include his photos in their historical archives. I didn't know he had died until starting this site, so I never got the chance to talk to him about his collection. Access to his pictures, as well as the pictures provided by all other contributors, is available online.

If you have old one-of-a-kind pictures please consider letting me post them on this site for others to have and enjoy. A good digital picture of your photo can work; send me a copy made on a copier - don't let the original picture out of your hands; or have your picture digitized at any photography business and share it via an online photo website like Kodak, flickr, shutterfly, etc... and let others enjoy it too. Another idea is to allow the Sevier County Public Library to use your photograph: email me (rolenrock2@gmail.com) if you have trouble contacting them.

The Internet has been a blessing to so many, in so many ways and I want this Jones Cove site to be a blessing to all our people.